For more than 20 years, our firm has earned an enviable place in these areas of practice, and enjoys an excellent reputation with clients in these sectors. Our professionals are regularly called upon to provide training in universities, at conferences and in specialized publications, and are recognized for their competence and rigour.
The desired profile
We are looking for a lawyer with 3 to 5 years of practice, combining experience in litigation and/or municipal law and motivated to work in these areas, for the Montreal office. The candidate may also be called upon to work in labor law.
The candidate sought will wish to evolve in a specialized firm and will be able to integrate into a team of lawyers who are committed to offering a friendly working environment. As such, a balance between teleworking and presence in the office is required.
The desired candidate must:
- Demonstrate strong writing and communication skills;
- Demonstrate rigor and a good spirit of analysis and synthesis;
- Be motivated to increase their knowledge of the areas of practice in which they will be called upon to work;
- Demonstrate autonomy and initiative within the framework of the mandates entrusted;
- Desire to make representations before various courts and organizations;
- Have a client approach that reflects the firm’s vision;
- Fluency in French and English, both written and spoken;
The candidate sought will mainly be called upon to:
- Participate in the drafting of proceedings, the preparation of pleading plans, as well as the research and analysis of issues in construction law, litigation, and municipal law;
- Participate in the drafting of opinions, opinions, conferences and various legal documents;
- Participate in all stages of a legal case before civil or administrative authorities;
- Make representations before the courts;
If you correspond to the profile sought, we invite you to send your curriculum vitae to the attention of Mes Pierre G. Hébert and Sébastien Sénéchal. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please specify that you have seen the job offer on Droit-inc.com. Thank you.